The Belk College Master of Science in Management degree is designed to benefit you personally and professionally - regardless of your academic discipline. This program will help you develop marketable business skills that complement your non-business undergraduate degree.
Our program is the first program of its kind in the UNC System and the only M.S. in Management offered in Charlotte, one of the nation’s top 10 best cities for jobs.
- Full-time,10.5 months
- Lock-step curriculum runs from July through May
- First semester includes weekly professional development sessions
- 30-credit hour program (10 total courses)
- Courses are delivered in-person during the day at UNC Charlotte’s Center City Campus
- Cohort-based program with no electives or concentrations
- Learn the fundamentals of business by gaining knowledge in all areas through a core business curriculum.
- Strengthen transferrable skills to increase opportunities for business and management roles in your chosen field.
- Become prepared to solve business problems, evaluate and sell ideas, and lead teams across a wide variety of functions and industries.