Add business value to your non-business bachelor’s degree and kick-start your career with the Belk College Master of Science in Management.* Taught in Uptown Charlotte, you will gain transferable skills that will propel your career forward—in one of the nation’s best cities for business.
This immersive, fast-track learning experience builds on the knowledge you gained in your undergraduate studies. You will become better prepared for success. You will earn staying power in your chosen field. You will stand out in a highly competitive job market. The M.S. in Management will prepare you to hit the ground running with the abilities and mindset to tackle the challenges of the fast-paced world. How will this happen?
ENHANCE YOUR UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION
• Earn a master's degree in management in just 10.5 months.
• Enhance your bachelor’s degree with a business capstone to become a well-rounded professional ready for hire.
• Widen your horizons with a solid grounding in the tools, analytical skills and concepts vital for business success.
• Tap into the region’s only urban research business school and learn from faculty who are industry and business experts.
ATTRACT TOP EMPLOYERS
• Improve your job prospects with the addition of sought-after business skills that are demanded in the professional arena.
• Cultivate authentic relationships with employers, and engage your job search skills at in-person recruitment events.
• Develop your professional skills with individualized career coaching, professional development seminars, and job search support.
EXPERIENCE THE CHARLOTTE ADVANTAGE
• Study in the only M.S. in Management program offered in Charlotte.
• Take advantage of the Belk College's deep-rooted partnerships in the region with industry-relevant curriculum and employment opportunities.
• Learn and work in Uptown Charlotte, one of the nation’s top 10 best cities for jobs.
• Leverage the network of more than 18,000 Belk College alumni in Charlotte with sponsored networking opportunities.
*Pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.